I’m so excited to announce my first Lightroom workshop! You can buy tickets below.
Here’s a quick little overview of what we’ll have to offer you:
Lightroom 101 – Basic Lightroom Instruction
We will cover topics ranging from:
- catalog and file organization for fast loading images
- importing/exporting images
- culling within Lightroom – quickly and efficiently
- color balance for skin tones
- utilizing presets to your advantage for fast editing and optimal skin tones
- creating your own preset
Water and small treat will be provided. Bring your laptop to follow along, or something to take notes.
Only 20 spots will be available. Expect instruction to last 1 hr. Please arrive early and hang out.
Hands-On Editing Q&A – Lightroom 101 4-5 PM
Only 5 spots for live hands-on editing with me will be available after our instruction.
I will personally help you with questions, and guide you through specific issues you might be having with your editing.
Take advantage of this time to get specific with your needs, bring catalogs you need help with, etc.